Baked Mac & Chedz
- 1 LBS. Elbow Macaroni
- 3 TBS Butter
- 1/4 Cup Whole milk
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Sharp or Medium) 1/4 to 1/2 cup more if you prefer cheesier mac
- 1/4 TSP Salt Or to taste
- 1/8 TSP Black Pepper Or to taste
- 1/8 TSP Garlic Powder Or to taste
- 4 OUNCE Chedz Crumbs (any flavor)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9x13 baking dish.
- Boil noodles according to package directions and drain.
- Put cooked noodles in a large microwavable bowl. Add 3 tbs of butter and stir until melted.
- Add ¼ cup milk and stir evenly.
- Add 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese to noodles. Stir until melted. If cheese does not fully melt, microwave for a few minutes and stir. Add more cheese if desired.
- Sprinkle and stir in ¼ tsp salt, 1/8 tsp black pepper, and 1/8 tsp garlic powder. Pour pasta into 9X13 baking dish.
- Crush Chedz into bread crumbs consistency using a food processor or rolling pin.
- Sprinkle Chedz crumbs evenly on top of pasta. Bake for 30 minutes. ENJOY!
Share this Recipe