- 1 LBS Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 1 Cup Chedz Crumbs (any flavor) Use Gluten Free Chedz for Gluten Free Option
- 1 Egg
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Black Pepper
- 1 TBS Granulated Garlic
- 1 TBS Dried Parsley
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar or Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Warm Water
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients with your hands until well combined. It may seem a little loose at first but the Chedz will absorb some of the liquid quickly.
- Form into 1 inch balls. In a large pan heat 2-3 tablespoons oil and arrange meatballs. Make sure they do not touch. Cook over medium low heat until firm turning once. You may have to do them in batches.
- Top with your favorite marinara sauce and serve with mixed greens. You can also add them to your favorite spaghetti for yummy spaghetti and Chedz meatballz. Also great over rice or quinoa!!!
Share this Recipe