- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Milk
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1/4 TSP Ground Black Pepper
- 2/3 Cups Chedz (Any Flavor) 4 oz Chedz crumbs equals ~3/4 cups.
- 1/4 to 1/2 Onion (Chopped) To taste depending on level of onions preference
- 1 LBS Ground Beef Can substitue for ground turkey
- 2 TBS Brown Sugar For sauce; omit if watching sugar intake
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup For sauce, omit if skipping sauce
- 1 TSP Ground Mustard For sauce, omit if skipping sauce (Use 1 TBS of prepared mustard if desired)
- 1/2 TSP Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Crumble Chedz into crumbs using a food processor or rolling pin.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and ground black pepper in a large bowl. Add Chedz crumbs and stir until combined.
- Mix ground beef and chopped onions in the Chedz mixture and transfer mixture into a 9x5-inch loaf pan, mini bread loaf pan or slow cooker.
- To make the sauce (optional): Combine brown sugar, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; spread over meat mixture.
- Cooking instructions: -For 9x5-inch loaf pan: Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 1 to 1 1/4 hours. A thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). -For mini bread loaf pan or regular sized cupcake pan: Bake for ~35 minutes. -For slow cooker, cook on low for ~5-6 hours.
Share this Recipe