- 20-24 Tater Tots
- 1/2 Onion (Chopped)
- 1 LBS Ground Beef or Turkey
- 1/4 Cup Taco Seasoning
- 2 Cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2-4 Ounce Chedz (Any flavor) Crumbs
- Bake 20-24 tater tots in the oven at 400 degrees for about 18-20 minutes.
- Sautee onion in a skillet until cooked. Add ground beef or turkey and cook until done.
- Add 1/2 cup taco seasoning and 1 cup of cheese to meat mixture and mix.
- Crush Chedz into crumbs consistency with a rolling pin or food processor.
- Add tater tots on top and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of cheese. Sprinkle with Chedz crumbs. Bake for 15 minutes in the oven until cheese is fully melted. ENJOY!
Share this Recipe