Add this yummy Chedz garlic cheese bread to any meal, Super Bowl or game day event and you’ll be sure to get smiles!
- 1 lbs Bread of Your Choice We used 8 Ciabatta Rolls. Options can be Italian loaf or preferred bread.
- 2 Ounces Crushed Chedz Crumbs (Any Flavor) More or less depending on preference
- 1/2-2/3 Cup Shredded cheddar cheese You can use other cheese such as shredded parmesan, mozarella, or a blend if preferred
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2-1 TSP Dried Parsley Leave out if preferred
- 1/2 TSP Dried Garlic Powder Use fresh garlic to taste if preferred or a mixture
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Crush Chedz into fine crumbs. Use a rolling pin, food processor or Magic Bullet.
- In a bowl, mix melted butter, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic powder.
- Place bread on baking tray and spread the mixture on the bread slices.
- Top with Chedz crumbs.
- Top with shredded Cheddar Cheese or other preferred cheeses.
- Bake in preheated oven until bread is toasted and cheese is melted for about 5 to 7 minutes.
Share this Recipe