Chedz Sriracha Cashews or other nuts (Almonds, Peanuts, Almonds, etc.) would be a great addition to a Super Bowl party or any game day event.
- 1 Cup Cashews Salted or Unsalted. Use any other nut options if preferred (Almonds, Peanuts, Pecans, etc.)
- 1-2 TBS olive oil
- 1-2 TSP Sriracha Add more if you want more heat. Leave out if you do not prefer spicy.
- To Taste Salt or Sea Salt Leave out if you prefer lower sodium option
- 1 Ounce Crushed Chedz Crumbs (Any Flavor) We used Chedz Spicy but use Gluten Free if preferred. Rule of Thumb: 1 oz crushed Chedz for 1 cup nuts. Use more or less depending on preference.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Crush Chedz finely. Use a rolling pin, food processor or the Magic Bullet.
- Add a cup of Cashews in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1-2 TBS of Olive Oil in a small bowl.
- Add 1-2 (or more) TSP of Sriracha to the Olive Oil and stir until mixed.
- Pour the Olive Oil and Sriracha mix onto the Cashews and stir.
- Add crushed Chedz crumbs and stir until mixed.
- Add salt to taste.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 4-5 minutes. Watch carefully to ensure that the Chedz crumbs do not burn.
- Take out and let Cashews sit on the baking pan to crisp up. Once cooled, serve right away or store in air tight container.
Share this Recipe