Try this quick and easy cracker appetizers for a nice lunch or dinner gathering. Whip them up for the Super Bowl or any sports get together. They will be a crowd pleaser!
- 39 Crackers Your choice: club, rice, etc.
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Sharp or Medium)
- 1/2-3/4 Cup Crushed Chedz Crumbs (Any Flavor) To taste depending how much Chedz crumbs you prefer on the crackers
- To Taste Cayenne Pepper Optional
- To Taste Bacon Bits (Real cooked bacon bits)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Arrange crackers on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly on each cracker
- Optional: Add cayenne pepper to taste and/or cooked bacon bits
- Bake in oven for about 5-10 minutes, watching to ensure that Chedz crumbs and crackers do not burn. ENJOY!
Share this Recipe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!