Chedz Ground Chicken or Turkey Burger – Courtesy of Carey Angerer (San Francisco, CA)
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 2 Pounds Ground chicken (or turkey)
- 1 TBS Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 TBS Paprika
- 1/2 TBS Cumin
- 1/2 TBS Chilli Powder
- 3/4-1 Cup Chedz Crumbs (any flavor) 4 oz bag = 3/4 cup
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- Finely crush Chedz into crumbs like consistency (wine bottles work great or food processor)
- Combine ground chicken (or turkey), granulated garlic, paprika, cumin, chilli powder, Chedz crumbs, egg and olive oil in a large bowl until well mixed - it will seem loose but tighten up when cooked
- Form 4-5 burger patties - make them a little thinner in the middle and thicker on the edges to ensure an evenly cooked patty
- Grill for 7-8 minutes per side or until internal temperature is 165 degrees
- Serve on toasted sesame burger buns with your favorite burger toppings and condiments
- WINE PAIRING TIPS Red Fragrant, fruity Pinot Noir: 2006 Carmel Road Monterey White Fruity, peach-inflected Pinot Gris: 2007 King Estate Signature ENJOY!
Share this Recipe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!