Chedz Chili Cheese Dip – Courtesy of Susan Hall
Game days would be complete with this delicious and easy to make Chedz Chili Cheese Dip.
- 1.5 Bags Chedz Equates to about 4 TBS crushed Chedz crumbs or 20 sticks. Crush about 15-20 sticks Chedz for topping. Reserve the remainder sticks to display around dip for dipping.
- 8 Ounces Packages cream cheese, softened
- 15 Ounces Can Chili Without Beans Optional: Use chili with beans if preferred or refried beans
- 4 Ounces Can Diced Green Chiles, Drained Leave it if preferred. Optional: Use black sliced olives
- 8 Ounces Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese or Mexican Mixed Cheese Or other shredded cheese of your preference
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Crush about 15-20 Chedz sticks to be used for topping. Reserve the remainder of the sticks for display and dipping.
- Spread half of the cream cheese into the bottom of a 9 inch casserole dish, pie plate, etc. Layer chili, green chilis (if using), shredded cheese, and remainder of cream cheese until complete. End with shredded cheese.
- Top with the crushed Chedz
- Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Serve hot with Chedz sticks.
Recipe inspired by: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/17089/nacho-dip-ii/?internalSource=hub%20recipe&referringContentType=search%20results&clickId=cardslot%202
Share this Recipe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!