Chedz Croutons – Courtesy of Susan Hall
Do you want to liven your favorite croutons up? Add Chedz to them for a cheesier crunch and added flavor. Add these yummy croutons to your Super Bowl or any game night. Throw them on salads or crumble them on pastas.
- 1-1.5 Cups Crushed Chedz Crumbs (Any Flavor) Any flavor
- 6 Cups Croutons Your choice of brand (We prefer the larger croutons vs. smaller ones)
- 4 TBS olive oil More or less (used to hold Chedz crumbs on croutons)
- To Taste Salt Omit if low sodium
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Crush Chedz into fine crumbs by using a rolling pin, food processor or Magic Bullet.
- Add croutons to a mixing bowl
- Add olive oil to croutons and mix well
- Add crushed Chedz crumbs and mix well. If you prefer more Chedz (our preference), then add more to croutons.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Take out of oven and let cool.
Share this Recipe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!