There are lots of potato rounds recipe out there but this one is unique because it has crushed Chedz crumbs and optional bacon. Be sure to try this easy recipe for a party, event or any game day celebrations such as the Super Bowl!
- 2 Ounces Crushed Chedz Crumbs (Any Flavor) This is about 1/2 bag of Chedz
- 2 Russet Potatoes, sliced thinly
- 4 TBS olive oil
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Bacon Bits Optional and to taste
- .5-1 Cup Shredded cheddar cheese To taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two 9x13 casserole dishes with foil.
- Crush Chedz sticks into fine crumbs using a rolling pin, food processor or Magic Bullet.
- Clean and peel potatoes and cut into thin slices.
- Lay potato slices on dish without overlapping. Brush each one with olive oil.
- Top with Chedz crumbs.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Optional: top with bacon bits to taste if desired.
- Bake covered in oven for 10 minutes and uncovered for another 5-10 minutes. Watch it when it is uncovered so that it does not burn.
Share this Recipe