Chedz Salami and Cheese – Courtesy of Susan Hall
Need a super quick Keto-friendly appetizer that doesn’t require any ingredient measurements? May we offer Chedz salami and cheese? We hope this quick number will make your guests happy!
- Shredded Cheese Choose your favorite such as cheddar, parmesan, mozzarella; use a mix
- Chedz Crumbs (any flavor) Use Gluten Free as an option
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Crush Chedz using a rolling pin, food processor or Magic Bullet to resemble fine crumbs
- Lay slices of salami on parchment paper
- Sprinkle Chedz crumbs on each salami/cheese slice
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees until cheese melts. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!