Chedz Cheddar Beer Fondue – Courtesy of Susan Hall
If you have a fondue set that is just sitting around, pull it out to make this yummy Chedz Cheddar Beer Fondue. It is great for parties or game days.
- 2 Ounce Chedz (Any flavor) Crumbs Go Gluten Free if desired
- 1 LBS Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Sharp)
- 1 TBS All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup Lager Beer
- 1 TSP Minced Garlic
- 2 TSP Worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 TSP Mustard Powder
- Crush Chedz into fine crumbs with a rolling pin, Magic Bullet, or food processor and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the shredded cheddar cheese and flour together.
- Add the beer to the fondue pot and bring to a light boil.
- Add the garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard powder and stir.
- Gradually stir cheese and flour mixture into the beer mixture. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir mixture until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Add Chedz crumbs to the mixture and stir. Serve with Chedz and other snacks.
Recipe adapted from: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/240027/cheddar-beer-fondue/?internalSource=hub%20recipe&referringContentType=search%20results&clickId=cardslot%2018
Share this Recipe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!