- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Whole Milk or Cream*
- 1/2 Cup Mexican Crema or Sour Cream*
- 1 TBS Lemon Pepper (Optional)
- 1 TBS Paprika (Optional)
- To Taste Black Pepper, Salt and Garlic Powder
- *For lighter option, omit cream
- 4 Pieces Boneless Chicken Thighs or Breasts (Cut into bite-size pieces)
- 4 Ounce Chedz (Any flavor) Crumbs For Gluten Free option, use Chedz Gluten Free Flavors
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix egg wash ingredients. Add chicken pieces to egg wash and let soak for at least 20 minutes.
- In a plastic zip bag, crush Chedz crackers with a rolling pin, food processor, or wine bottle!
- Coat each piece of chicken in Chedz crumbs.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and place a wire rack on top.
- Arrange each piece of coated chicken on wire rack ensuring that they do not touch; use two racks if necessary. The wire racks help to ensure crispness on all sides.
Share this Recipe