Chedz Chicken Croissants – Courtesy of Susan Hall
We love these easy to make Chedz Chicken Croissants for parties. This would be a great option if you have leftover Chedz chicken. Reference the Chedz Chicken recipe on this site and you are half way done!
- See Recipe Chedz Chicken Ingredients Follow the Chedz Chicken Recipe on this site: https://chedzsnacks.com/portfolio-item/chedz-chicken-bites-courtesy-of-carey-angerer-san-francisco-ca/
- 8 Ounce Can Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crescent Rolls You can also make your own dough if preferred
- 1/2-3/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Sharp or Medium) More or less to taste
- 2 Pieces Chedz Chicken Breasts Cut into strips (short strips)
- 1/4 Cup Chedz (Any flavor) Crumbs This is optional if desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Either spray a baking pan with cooking oil or line with foil.
- Unroll Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crescent Rolls into the 8 pre-cut triangular pieces.
- Cut Chedz chicken into 8 small strips.
- Put a strip of Chedz chicken on the base (long end) of the triangular dough. Top with shredded cheese. Roll the dough around the chicken into a croissant shape. Twist the ends to seal. Add the optional Chedz crumbs on top of the croissant. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top. Repeat until completed with all rolls.
- Put the rolls on the baking sheet without touching.
- Bake in the oven for 9-12 minutes.
Share this Recipe