Wouldn’t it be fun for your guests to have their own mini cheese balls with Chedz to dip them in? If so, be sure to try out this recipe. Similar to our other recipes, you can adapt this to your own taste (roll the cheese balls in whatever ingredient you LOVE) and make your own beautiful presentation for any season.
- 1 8 ounce Packages cream cheese, softened
- .5-1 Cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 TBS Worcestershire sauce Or to taste
- 1/4-1/2 TSP Garlic Powder Or to taste
- 1/8 TSP Salt Or to taste
- 13 Sticks Chedz (Any Flavor) Optional: More for rolling in Chedz crumbs if desired
- 1/2-3/4 Cup Bacon Bits Optional for rolling in
- 2-4 TBS Fresh chopped parsely Optional for rolling in
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Chopped nuts Use pecans, walnuts or preferred choice
- Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, salt and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl with an electric mixer until completely blended.
- Place the cheese mixture in the refrigerator to harden to make it easier to roll up into balls. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Take the cheese mixture out of the refrigerator and using a tablespoon, scoop out portion of cheese and roll into a ball. Put on parchment paper or serving platter. Roll until complete. You will get approximately 12-13 tablespoon size cheese balls.
Share this Recipe