Chedz Cheese and Ham Sandwiches – Courtesy of Grant Hall
We love this kid and appetizer friendly recipe that our oldest son, Grant, created. He is excited to take these little sandwiches to school and make them on his own.
Watch Grant’s instructional video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxAgQzDNG4g
- 12 Sticks Chedz (Any Flavor) More or less depending on number of desired sandwiches
- 12 Pieces Cheese Any flavor cut into quarters
- 12 Pieces Ham Or preferred meats such as turkey cut into similar quarters as cheese
- Optional Toothpicks Use if preferred
- Cut cheese into 4 quarters to equal 24 pieces (if making 12 sandwiches); more or less if preferred.
- Cut ham or desired meat into similar quarter pieces to equal 12; more or less if preferred.
- To assemble: place piece of cheese on the bottom, add meat, add Chedz sticks, add cheese. Insert toothpick if using. Repeat for the remainder 11 sandwiches or desired number.
Share this Recipe