Chedz Zucchini and Squash Chipz
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Squash
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- 4 Ounce Crushed Chedz Crumbs (Any Flavor)
- 1/4 TSP Black Pepper Or To Taste
- 1/4 TSP Salt Or To Taste
- 1/4 TSP garlic Or To Taste
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- Slice zucchini and squash in thin coins.
- In separate bowls, put ½ cup flour in first, beat egg in the second and add crushed Chedz crumbs (consistency of bread crumbs) in a third bowl.
- Add black pepper, salt, and garlic to taste to the flour.
- Pour about 1 cup of oil (more or less depending on pan used; frying pan or pot) and heat over medium heat.
- Dip zucchini and squash chips in the flour, then egg and finally Chedz crumbs. You may have to pat down the Chedz crumbs to make it stick.
Share this Recipe