Chedz Turkey Cheese Ball
Want to add a festive appetizer for Thanksgiving? Try our simple Chedz Turkey Cheese Ball recipe. Kids can have fun decorating the cheese ball. This cheese ball was inspired by the following recipe on All Recipe Cheese Ball 1.
- 2 8 Ounces Packages cream cheese, softened
- 2-2.5 Cups Shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 Ounce Package Ranch-style dressing mix If you prefer less salty, add just .5-.75 ounce
- 1 Cup Chopped pecans Use 1.5-2 cups if you prefer more pecans
- 1 3 Ounce Chedz (Any flavor) Crumbs To taste; 2-4 ounce crushed Chedz crumbs
- 4-10 Sticks Chedz (Any Flavor)
- 2-4 Pieces Dark or Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1-2 Pieces Twisted Pretzel
- 1-2 Pieces Candy Corn
- 5-10 Pieces Pretzel Sticks
- Chop pecans (you can also put in food processor). Toast chopped pecans in oven at 275 degrees for about 10 minutes watching it closely so it doesn't burn. Set aside for later.
- Crush Chedz into crumbs (you can also put in food processor). Set aside for later.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and dressing mix. You can also mix in a food processor.
- Form into one large ball or two smaller balls.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Take the cheese ball out of refrigerator and shape. Roll in the chopped pecans. Then roll in the Chedz crumbs.
- Decorate the cheese ball. -Put the pretzel twist in the ball as the neck -Using spare cream cheese, dip chocolate chip pieces to make the eyes -Using spare cream cheese, dip candy corn to make the beak -Using the Chedz sticks, make the feathers -Using the thin pretzel sticks, add the additional feathers ENJOY!
Share this Recipe