Chedz Chips – Courtesy of Susan Hall
Here is another quick and easy party idea that requires just 3 ingredients and no measurements; just purely to taste. The Chedz crumbs adds a great texture and taste to any potato chips and can liven any party such as the Super Bowl, game days or fun celebrations.
- 2-4 Ounces Chedz (Any flavor) Crumbs This equates to 1/2 or 1 bag of Chedz. Use more or less depending on desired batch.
- Chips Your choice on brands
- 1/4-1 Cup Shredded cheddar cheese You can also choose another type of shredded cheese if preferred
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Lay chips on the baking pan without touching.
- Crush Chedz into fine crumbs with a rolling pin, food processor or Magic Bullet.
- Top each chip with Chedz crumbs. The amount will depend on how large the chips are so it can range from 1/8 to 1/4 tsp but it can be done to taste.
- Top each chip with shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice). The cheese on top will help hold the Chedz crumbs down. Similar to the Chedz crumbs, the amount of cheese will vary per chip size and by taste.
Chedz chips are best eaten on the same day as the chip can get soft after day two or three.
Share this Recipe