Who would have thought that chocolate and Chedz together is a great combination? We have discovered that it is delicious together; the crunchy Chedz makes a great chocolate wafer with added protein! There are many different variations that can be done with chocolate Chedz but here is a very simple, classic recipe. If you are looking for a unique gift, consider giving chocolate Chedz!
- 1/2 Cup Dark or Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips Recommended: high quality chocolate
- 1/4 Tsp Coconut Oil
- 25 Sticks Chedz (Any Flavor)
- To Taste Sea Salt
- Add 1/4 tsp coconut oil to the chocolate chips
- Microwave on high in 30 second intervals until melted. Stir until chocolate and oil are combined.
- Dip a Chedz stick in the chocolate. If you choose to fully dip the entire stick, use a chocolate dipper or fork to drain excess chocolate. If you only partially dip the stick, drain the excess chocolate portion. Place chocolate Chedz on parchment paper. Repeat until all sticks have been dipped.
- Sprinkle sea salt on chocolate Chedz. Put in the refrigerator to set. It is recommended that the chocolate Chedz is stored in the refrigerator if not fully consumed.
Variations can include:
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chedz
- 1. Add peanut butter to the tops of each Chedz sticks
- 2. Refrigerate the Chedz sticks and peanut butter to harden (about 10-15 minutes)
- 3. Take the cold Chedz covered peanut butter sticks and follow the above recipe
- Chocolate Chedz with Nuts
- 1. Follow the above recipe and in place or in addition to sea salt, add favorite nuts of choice such as crushed pecans, almonds, etc.
- Chocolate Chedz and Sprinkles
- Having a kids birthday party? Make festive Chedz by adding colorful sprinkles instead of the sea salt
- Chocolate Chedz with Shredded Coconut
- Add shredded coconut on top of the chocolate Chedz with or in place of sea salt
- There are so many different options! We would love to hear more ideas from our fans!
Share this Recipe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!