In the mood for breaded shrimp but don’t want all the heavy carbs? Bread them with Chedz instead for a Keto-friendly meal!
- 1 lbs Shrimp Medium sized
- 1 Egg
- 1-2 Cups Chedz (Any flavor) Crumbs Or to taste depending on how thick you prefer the breading
- 3-6 TBS olive oil
- Crush Chedz with a rolling pin or food processor or Magic Bullet until it resembles fine crumbs
- Peel and devein shrimp (if not already deveined)
- Dip shrimp in egg
- Coat the shrimp in Chedz crumbs
- Add shrimp to a large skillet with the heated olive oil. Flip shrimp over and fry both sides until cooked. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe