- 14 Ounce Firm Tofu
- 1/4 TSP Salt Or to taste
- 1/8 TSP Black Pepper Or to taste
- 1/8 TSP Italian Seasoning Or to taste
- 4 Ounce Chedz (Any Flavor) Use Gluten Free Chedz for Gluten Free Option
- 1/2 TSP olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain tofu and lightly blot with paper towel.
- Cut tofu in squares and put in 8X8 greased baking dish.
- Crush Chedz to crumbs consistency with a rolling pin or food processor.
- Put Chedz crumbs in a bowl.
- Add: Salt, Black Pepper and Italian Seasoning and mix.
- Rub Chedz crumbs over tofu and on the sides. Use your fingers or utensil such as spoon.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of Chedz tofu.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe