Mini Baked Chedz Dogs – Courtesy of Susan Hall
We’ve created a recipe that has a different crunch and fun for any celebration. This recipe requires very few ingredients and the measurements can be flexible according to your taste. The BIG plus is that the carbs are minimal. Serve these little cute appetizers to your guests to get a positive reaction!
- 1-1.5 Cups Crushed Chedz Crumbs (Any Flavor) Want Gluten Free? Use Chedz Gluten Free Flavors!
- 4 Regular length hot dogs
- 1 Egg
- 1/4-1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Prep a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking oil.
- Crush Chedz into fine crumbs with a rolling pin, food processor or Magic Bullet.
- Cut the hot dogs into quarters.
- Put the flour, eggs, and Chedz crumbs into three separate bowls for dipping.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for about 15-17 minutes until golden and crisp. Take out of the oven and let stand for 5-10 minutes to crisp up further.
- Optional: Insert a toothpick in each one and serve.
Share this Recipe