Chedz Fried or Baked Sole
- 1 lbs. Sole
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese Optional: Omit if going lower carb
- 1/4 Cup Flour Optional: Omit if going lower carb
- 4 Ounce Chedz (Any flavor) Crushed
- 1/4 TSP Salt
- 1/8 TSP Black Pepper
- 1/8 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1 Egg
- 4 TBS Butter
- 1/2 Lemon
- Capers To taste
- Crush Chedz finely; bread crumbs consistency.
- Place parmesan cheese, flour and Chedz crumbs in a bowl. Omit parmesan cheese and flour if you want lower carbs. Only use Chedz crumbs.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to the cheese and flour mix and stir.
- Put egg in bowl and add water for egg wash dipping.
- Dip Sole fillets in the egg wash and then in the cheese and flour mix (or Chedz mix alone). Repeat for all Sole fillets.
- Melt butter in frying pan ¼ TBS at a time.
- Add Sole fillets and fry until golden brown.
- Squeeze lemon on top of Sole.
- Add capers.
- For a lighter, healthier option, place the Sole fillets on a lightly-oiled large baking pan or dish and bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
Share this Recipe