Chedz Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos – Courtesy of Susan Hall
If you would like to spice up any party or game day event, try these delicious sausage stuffed jalapenos. They are divine if you like jalapenos!
- 2 TBS Chedz Crumbs (any flavor)
- 1 LBS Fresh Jalapeno Peppers Halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 LBS Ground Pork Sausage
- 8 Ounce Cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 8 Ounce Bottle Ranch Dressing Optional or use sauce of choice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Crush Chedz into fine crumbs using a rolling pin, Magic Bullet or food processor.
- Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain grease.
Adapted from http://allrecipes.com/recipe/83500/sausage-stuffed-jalapenos/?src=VD_Summary
Share this Recipe