Chedz Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches – Courtesy of Parker Hall
Here is a kid-friendly recipe that our youngest son created and kids can make this on their own! If there are peanut allergies, omit the peanut butter or use a substitute. Watch Parker’s instructional video:
- 24 Sticks Chedz (Any Flavor)
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter Or more to taste; omit if allergic or use substitute
- 1/4 Cup Jelly Or more to taste and flavor of choice
- Pair similar size Chedz sticks on a plate or surface. Put the bumpy sides together and the smooth sides on the bottom and top.
- Smear peanut butter on one stick (on the bumpy side) and jelly on the other stick. Put sticks together. Repeat for next 11 sandwiches (more or less as needed).
Share this Recipe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!