Chedz Peanut Butter Chocolate Sticks – Courtesy of Susan Hall
Chocolate and peanut butter are a great combination and they are superb with Chedz sticks. They are quick and easy to make when you have a craving for something sweet. These may also remind you of your favorite chocolate Halloween candies. Make them to find out which one(s) they remind you of! 🙂
- 10 Sticks Chedz (Any Flavor) Go Gluten Free if preferred
- To Taste Peanut Butter Your favorite brand
- 3-4 Ounces Chocolate Chips You can also use chocolate bars and flavor of choice. We used milk chocolate.
- 1/2 TSP Coconut Oil
- Put in refrigerator for 20 minutes to 1 hour (depends on how cold your refrigerator is. You can also put the sticks in the freezer for faster process.
- Once the peanut butter has harden enough to dip in chocolate, take out. Line a plate or small pan with parchment paper.
- Put 3-4 ounces of chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl and 1/2 TSP of coconut oil. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir and microwave in increments of 30 seconds until melted; watch carefully so it does not burn. Approximate time is 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Dip each stick in chocolate, remove excess chocolate and place on parchment paper until completed.
- Put the sticks in the refrigerator for the chocolate to harden (about 30 minutes to 1 hour). Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Share this Recipe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!