Chedz Ice Cream Sandwiches – Courtesy of Susan Hall
If you like ice cream sandwiches, make them using Chedz sticks. The savory cheese crunch goes very well with any flavored ice cream. Since Chedz are made with high quality Tillamook cheese, we naturally selected Tillamook vanilla ice cream if we are not making homemade ice cream. The two pair perfectly. This would also be a fun activity for kids to make with you or on their own!
- Chedz (Any Flavor)
- Ice Cream Store bought or homemade
- Chocolate Chips Optional: for drizzling on top if prefer
- Coconut Oil Optional: if drizzling chocolate on top
- Open your bag of Chedz and pair as many Chedz sticks as you would like to make.
- Smear ice cream on the flat side of the Chedz sticks (not bumpy side) and stack the other one on top like a sandwich. Repeat with remaining sticks.
- If you would like to drizzle chocolate on top of the Chedz sandwiches, melt chocolate chips and scant of coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Watch carefully so it does not burn. Remove from microwave and stir. Using a fork, drizzle on top of Chedz sandwiches.
- Put in the freezer until ice cream and chocolate drizzle has set up (15-30 minutes). Enjoy your creation!
Share this Recipe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!