Chedz Baked Friez
- 2 Potatoes (Cut into 1/4 inch fries shape)
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 TSP Salt Or to taste
- 2 TSP Garlic Powder Or to taste
- 4 Ounce Chedz (Any Flavor)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with foil and spray cooking oil. Peel potato skins off and cut into fries shape.
- Put fries in a bowl and add olive oil and mix.
- Add salt and garlic powder to the fries and mix.
- Crush Chedz to crumbs consistency with rolling pin or food processor.
- Add Chedz crumbs to the fries and toss. Use hands or spoon to rub loose Chedz crumbs onto fries.
Share this Recipe