Chedz Mozzarella Cheese Stickz
- 12 Sticks Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- 1/4 Cup Four
- 4 Ounce Chedz (Any flavor) Crushed
- 2 Eggs Lightly Beaten
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil (Optional if frying)
- 1.Cut cheese sticks in half.
- 2.Set out three medium bowls.
- 3.Place flour in first bowl, beaten eggs in second bowl, and crushed Chedz in third bowl.
- 4.Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- 5.Dredge the cheese sticks in the flour first, then dip in the egg mixture, and finally coat with the Chedz crumbs.
- 6.Place on lined baking sheet.
- 7.Repeat process until all cheese sticks are coated. Place baking sheet in freezer and freeze for 1 hour.
- 8.Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 9.Line a baking sheet with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray. Place frozen cheese sticks on baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- 10.*Bake for 3-5 minutes, turn, bake for another 3-5 minutes until golden.
- 11.Cool for several minutes before serving with marinara or ranch. *You can fry instead of bake using vegetable oil.
Share this Recipe